Barry Wayne Morris, Sr. Proposal Manager
- 15 years AEC technical proposal experience
- Design-Build, CM-GC, CM-AR, P3
- Section authoring, editing, revising, rewriting
- Leading pink, red, and final draft reviews
- Managing multiple contributor teams to meet deadlines
- Translating engineer-speak into proposal approaches that win
- Revising multi-voiced drafts into a single authoritative voice
For the greater part of the last decade, I led technical proposal efforts for design-build projects in the architecture-engineering-construction (AEC) industry. I recruited and trained a core team that won over $5 billion in project awards on projects we were involved with.
I led and trained proposal teams, conducted pink, red, and gold teams reviews, as well as wrote and edited proposal sections for AEC clients from all over the US. I’ve worked with some of the most successful AEC firms in the world.
I HELP TRANSLATE AEC ENGINEER-SPEAK INTO PROPOSAL PROSE THAT WINS
What I do best – Writing, revising, rewriting, and editing first and/or second drafts, and Red Team review drafts so that they answer the mail and position your team’s record of achievement in the best possible manner.
If you’ve got questions, please get in touch. Let’s talk.
barry.w.morris at me.com